Sr. Software Engineer Educational Research Organization into Educational Assessment and Testing products, India , Ahmedabad
Job Title: Sr. Software Engineer
Experience : 5 years
Location : Ahmadabad
Opening Date : 6 September, 2013
Closing Date : 30 September, 2013
Compensation : Rs. 3,50,000- 4,00,000
Sector : For-profit Social Enterprise
Functional Area : IT
Job Type : Full time
Job Level : mid level
Desired Job Profile
About the client:
A social enterprise working towards improving the quality of education provided to the students by focusing on understanding concepts.
Purpose of the Role:
To be responsible for developing the programming logic along with providing technical guidance to the junior team members.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Program, test and troubleshoot applications, utilizing the appropriate programming and database technology
• Develop detailed programming logic, maintain and modify programs
• Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies
• Write and maintain program documentation
• Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference
• Take reporting status of Junior team members and guide them technically
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering B.Tech/BE/M.Tech/MCA
• Minimum 3 years of experience in handling tools like PHP and MySQL
• Minimum 1.5 years of experience in handling HTML5, ccs3, jQuery and svg
• Should have handled PMC (Programme Management Cycle) and had team handling experience.
Competencies / Soft skills required:
Should have people management skills
Should have good communication skills (both written and verbal)
Should have a passion for working in the development sector
Technical/Role specific skills:
Sound knowledge of OOPs and database concepts
How to Apply: Interested candidates please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
with a cover note of less than 500 words stating ‘What attracts you to apply for this job opportunity?’Please note that applications without cover note will not be entertained.
In case this job is not relevant to you directly, please feel free to share the references of those who may be suitable / interested in the same.
Contact Person: Lakshita Malik
Email : email@example.com
Contact Number: 011-26217460