Lead iOS Developer
Quantica, Germany , Munich
Lead iOS Developer, Munich, €55,000 - €80,000
Located in central Munich, this company offer a focused, driven and friendly working atmosphere, and very generous compensation packages with salaries up to €80,000 p.a, if you are an iOS developer with good hands on experience, then please get in touch.
• To lead the iOS development team internally and externally.
• Developing applications that run on different platforms
• Work closely with the Lead Android and WM developer.
• Complete iOS projects from scratch using the SDK without the need for specific external libraries not available in the SDK
• Interact with the creative department to help develop solutions that are feasible artistically as well in keeping with sprit of mobile development and scope of the project from a technical aspect.
• Work in a way that interfaces with other teams running an agile development process
• Keep up to date with new and upcoming technologies and hardware features on the iOS platform so that as a team and as an individual we can incorporate these into new projects.
• Review and support other developers code to ensure consistent and accurate delivery across all the applications
• Review all aspects of the release process when this is requested by the client
• Review and approve iOS related technical specifications and documentation to ensure consistency and correctness
• You are ultimately responsible for representing best practises for iOS across all of our development and for client services and project management so that as a company we represent ourselves with the most up to date knowledge.
Skills and experience:
• Solid iOS development experience
• Ability to work alone and as part of a close team as required or as an independent developer.
• Passion for mobile platforms and their evolution.
• Experience of working in a fast paced development environment.
• Methodical and organised approach to development using a number of development practises such as pair programming.
• Experience with source control, and a contentious attitude towards its implementation specifically GIT. Branching, tagging, merging and good git logging practise are also beneficial.
• Experience with bug tracking software and the ability to manage and triage issues across multiple releases for a project.
• Knowledge of the release process for testing applications such as deploying Adhoc’s using apples OTA system.
What the Company Offers:
• Responsibility early on, in an dynamic, exciting working environment
• A personal, focused approach to work
• Talented, motivated and passionate teams
If you are passionate about iOS and want an opportunity where you will enjoy every day at work: This is for you!