Agile Product OwnerGamma Entertainment, Canada , Montreal, Quebec
Company Description :
Gamma Entertainment is a company specialized in multimedia and e-commerce. We operate within 2 main activities: contextual advertising and entertainment products on the Internet. Gamma is a young and dynamic company with 150 employees, with plans for further expansion. Gamma offers a dynamic work environment, competitive salaries, RRSP possibilities, a complete collective insurance package, flexible schedule, paid training, free parking, active social club and much more!
The upcoming years are going to be exciting and to make our products even better we're looking for Agile Product Owners to join our growing Product Development Team.
Successful applicants will need some existing skills which have been pinpointed below, so why not use the cover letter section to tell us about your experience having worked on these areas?
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Own backlog of projects that will drive key engagement metrics;
• Work as a Product Owner with a dedicated world-class development team to deliver on business priorities;
• Interface with the rest of the organization to understand requirements and priorities that has an impact on your team;
• Monitor success of rolled out features and iterate as needed;
• Inform organization about user engagement best practices;
• Contribute to broader Gamma product strategy; give feedback to all other product managers;
• Be a product swiss army knife; as a growing company we need versatile team-members who can switch gears quickly.
You will be considered if you have these qualifications:
• 3+ years experience in a metrics focused product management role for user facing software (affiliations and e-Commerce product experience preferred);
• Fluent in dynamics of e-commerce;
• Strong design sensibility;
• Deep knowledge of the e-commerce market and understanding of competitor products;
• Experience with agile development methodology;
• Excellent English skills written-spoken.
Competitive salary based on experience;