Product Owner (German speaking)The NetCircle, China , Shanghai
Who we are looking for?
We’re looking for a Scrum Product Owner who is able to lead the technical development of our clients’ web communities! The responsibility of the Product Owner is to turn an ever-evolving road map into prioritized tasks and work closely with our developers, designers, and the client to implement them. If you have solid experiences developing software for the web, managing scrum/agile projects, and working with highly self-organized teams, we would love to hear from you!
Why join us?
The NetCircle is a cool company developing social community websites for our clients. You’ll be working with a world-class team of engineers who are passionate about what they do. Our team is young, creative and is full of people from all over the world, so it will be fun challenge working in a multi-cultural team. In addition, our teams utilize agile methodologies, meaning that each person has the power to make things happen.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and innovative, good at "getting things done“, and have experience using social networking / dating websites.
We care about people.
We offer above market salaries and we provide training for your own development goals. We adopt a 'family' culture and not the traditional 'waterfall' management style where team work is actively encouraged. Our office is one of the coolest offices by the river with our own in-house chefs cooking lunch and dinner for all our employees, plus other team building activities and regular evenings out as a company.
What you will be doing:
- Working closely with the client to capture and clarify product requests
- Creating and prioritizing a product backlog on an ongoing basis based on client requirements as well as technical necessities
- Coordinating the cooperation between the development team and other departments (marketing, community management, customer support)
- Setting goals for the sprint according to the roadmap
- Presenting and re-prioritizing user stories for the sprint planning meeting
- Participating in daily sprint meetings, retrospective meetings, and conducts review meetings
- Reviewing the work results using the agreed-upon “done” criteria
- Conducting final testing of every new feature, discussing adjustments with the team, and accepting or rejecting work results
- Ensuring usability and consistency with product standards
- Monitoring the health of the production system and acting accordingly
- Communicating the status and progress of the product to the involved parties (company, clients, customer support...)
Some other things that is important to us:
- Fluency/proficiency and great communication skills in both German and English; Chinese language is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and quick perception
- Proven experience of working in multi-cultural environment
- IT background and Internet experience related
- Web application experience and passion about web-technology, online media and technical development
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Ability to independently set priorities and estimate workloads
- Sense for the big picture while maintaining great attention to details and deadlines
- Already living in Shanghai or have solid plans to relocate
For more info, check the company website:http://www.thenetcircle.com/