Dashboard DeveloperTrueCar, Inc., United states , California , Santa Monica
We’re driving a better way to buy and sell cars. Join us.
Who Are We? TrueCar, Inc. is a revolutionary Internet company with a mission to reinvent how cars are bought and sold. We’re a bunch of driven industry leaders, entrepreneurs and technology hotshots, and we like to play as hard as we work. Located just blocks from the beach in Santa Monica, CA, our two divisions, Zag and Truecar.com, are currently growing like crazy and we are looking for energetic new talent.
Why Zag and Truecar? Because we offer an environment full of great people doing Big Things and we were recently named the 2nd fastest growing company in LA by the Los Angeles Business Journal as well as #209 on the 2011 Inc. 500 list of Fastest Growing Companies in America.
Who Are We Looking For? Right now, we’re looking for a Dashboard Developer who will work closely with Business Intelligence analysts to build executive dashboards that enhance the Zag auto buying program experience, display sales results, and quantitatively illustrate the Zag program value for our partners. You will be utilizing the latest web technologies to solve challenging problems, create innovative web applications from the ground up and understand exactly what it takes to create an outrageously good Web experience for our customers. You’ll be all about finding ways to increase customer conversion and satisfaction.
• Design, develop and maintain multiple dashboards that will accurately represent to Zag and its partners the current status and detailed analysis of over 30 auto buying programs
• Build cross-browser compliant web sites using HTML, CSS, JS, and PHP within Zag design requirements
• Manage development of PHP sites
• 2+ years experience creating business visualizations and dashboard web pages
• Ability to hand code HTML
• Experience with development tools such as Intellij (or similar IDE) and source control software
• Familiarity working in a Java development environment
• Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) and code repository
• Good design sense and the ability to slice up PSDs
• Demonstrated capability to work on multiple sites at once and deliver results under tight deadlines
• Knowledge of Tableau and Tableau Server a plus
• Ajax and Java Controller integration a plus
• Proven success in written and verbal communications skills
• Experience in business analytics a plus
• BS/BA in a related field
We get that this skill set doesn’t come cheap. So of course we offer a highly competitive salary and a wealth of great benefits including company equity, 100% paid family medical, dental, vision, and a healthy 401k. Add that to an environment with world class leadership, explosive growth, passion for fun, and great work.
Still want more? Our ever-evolving, personalized and employee specific perks like gym reimbursements, referral and patent bonuses and incentive programs are constantly being re-evaluated to keep our employees happy and motivated. We’ll listen to what you want and respond accordingly. That’s our promise.
Excited Yet? Let’s talk it up. Blast over your extraordinary resume, cover letter, and links to all the spiffy sites you’ve developed to email@example.com.
We’ll be in touch.
To apply: http://www.truecar.com/hiring.html