PHP developerBairesDevn, Poland
BairesDev is looking for a back-end PHP Developer to work remotely for a client in USA.
If you have an eye for design and small details, but a passion for code.
If you like to build things, take them apart, and understand how and why they work.
If you’re comfortable interacting heavily with product owners, designers and software engineers to build new and improve existing software products.
BairesDev is looking for you!
How You’ll Grow…
You’ll own back-end development on a portion of new products and improvements to existing products. Along the way you’ll improve the code and processes, convert redundant spaghetti styles into reusable modular components and continually fight for ways to improve the user experience through interaction.
In addition to your day-to-day you’ll experiment with pet projects and suggest solutions to problems we don’t even know we have.
What We’d Like…
• 3+ years of software development using PHP
• 3+ years relational databases, MySQL preferred
• 3+ years web related languages including HTML, CSS, JS
• Strong knowledge of OOP and design patterns
• Working experience with JQuery
• Strong understanding of software release cycles
• Very strong understanding of internet related principles
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Fluent English
• Work with a very talented and passionate team of software engineers and designers
• Provide value for really big projects
• Competitive base salary
If this sounds great to you, please apply now or contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org!
This job offer allows remote work.
If you know someone that might be interested in this opportunity, do not hesitate to share it.