Full Stack EngineerSHIFT, United states , Nevada , Las Vegas
What you'll do:
- Work closely with our mobile and API teams to help establish
code and endpoints needed to run a variety of native
- Develop new features and maintain our existing code base.
- Have a direct impact on the customer experience & end product.
- Dive into the Android apps that control our customer experience
AND our fleet of Teslas, smart cars and Chevy Volts.
- Intimate knowledge of the whole web stack from pixel-perfect
user experience with front end development to backend
engineering. We are looking for someone to bring an overall
skill set & perspective to product development.
- Solid back ground with the essentials: HTML, CSS, and
- You have experience (or at least understanding) in the world of
backend languages like Rails and Java.
- From teaching others to being taught, you thrive in a team
environment working with other stellar engineers to create
simple solutions to complex problems.
- You use version control with your code consistently and wish
other aspects of your life could be moved to a git repository.
- You swim through SQL data like a pool on a hot Vegas day.
- You can both impress & challenge web designers in a
- You have architected and developed end-to-end products that are
currently running business applications on a production
- You have experience with Node.js and have built your own APIs
or worked extensively with APIs.
*Competitive full-time salary + attractive stock options based on experience and general awesomeness.
Compensation: $80,000 - $115,000
Please apply at https://app.jobhive.com/listing/548b6b0f620000410caf9b98