R&D MANAGER (NEW DEVELOPMENT CENTER)Native Recruitment s.r.l., Romania , Bucharest
Who we are?
Native Recruitment is a fast growing company specialized in recruitment and consulting in the areas of IT, Telecom and BPO. The company is part of a successful international group, with more than 14 years of experience and offices in Romania, Germany, Bulgaria and Serbia. Our goal is to provide specialists with the best professional opportunities worldwide towards development and success!
Who is our client?
A leading international online Binary company headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel. Together, we are looking for R&D MANAGER for a relocation to Romania or local one, to lead software development teams (.NET, PHP and QA).
You will be in charge of software development cycle, from business requirements through design, implementation, code-review and QA process. You have to manage timetables, driving performance and continuous quality improvement, as well as staffing, and training. You will report on daily basis to the Vice President R&D. You will work from Monday to Friday but have to be available Sundays (no need to go to the office).
* University degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
* 3+ years of professional experience in managing a development team (10+ people) and leading multi-functional teams
* Proven experience in developing critical multiple users systems in web environment.
* 8+ years of professional experience in software development, 4 of them in PHP, mySQL.
* Excellent command of English.
* Strong leadership skills, excellent technical and communication skills, responsibility, initiative, high motivation and quick learner.
* Commercial experience in .NET and Linux.
The company can offer:
* Very competitive salary
* Permanent full-time job
* Opportunity to be a key member as part of the newly established team in Bucharest
* A collaborative and exciting work environment
* Opportunity to gain valuable experience working on challenging projects
Are you looking for your next career challenge and for the opportunity to work within a stable, friendly and progressive organisation? You’re on the right place! Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity and send us your CV in English as soon as possible:
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE.