Internet engineer, Software engineer, Web development
TMO Group, China , Shanghai , Guangfu West Road 1107, Room 309-310 Putuo District, Shanghai
• Participate in product development and user experience discussions
• Backend and/or database development responsibilities
• Excellent knowledge of object-oriented PHP (MVC frameworks)
• Experienced and comfortable in Linux environment, ability to write simple shell script
• Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
• Hands on knowledge of REST/JSON/SOAP/XML Web Services.
• Strong understanding of distributed systems & architectures
• Fluency in English (reading and writing)
• Rigor in A/B testing, unit & functional testing etc.
Agile methodologies (SCRUM)
• Exposure to source, build & configuration management (GIT, SVN, Ant, Ivy, Hudson, etc.).
• Server side languages such as Node.js and Java/C++ are a plus.
What we offer:
Long term prospects with a fast growing company in the China e-commerce / mobile market
Decentralized company structure and (almost) endless opportunities to grow and shine
A salary above average and benefits
Future additional trainings and certifications
A young, dedicated and creative working environment
About TMO Group
TMO Group is a fast growing technology solution provider in Asia which services medium & large enterprises with cutting-edge technology solutions on eCommerce, Mobile and Cloud added value services. We guide our clients from initial business requirements, planning, development stage to long-term support.
Through our years of experience on eCommerce and Mobile solutions we help Foreign and Chinese B2B / B2C companies with solutions in China and in cross-border markets.
Our solutions are far reaching from consultancy & advice to value-added Cloud hosting services, growing with our clients and engaging in long-term partnerships.
You want to be part of a young, dynamic & creative company working for international recognized clients. This is an opportunity to build a product from the ground up and put your footprint in the final product.