JobHive, United states , Nevada , Las Vegas
Click here to apply:
The QA Tester will be responsible for implementing test plans, automation, and validation strategies as well as identify issues found during testing. The candidate will also work closely with software developers to resolve issues. They will develop and maintain automated test scripts and apply knowledge of testing areas to define test planning.
- Implement test plans, automation, and validation strategies.
- Identify and investigate issues found during testing.
- Work closely with software developers to resolve issues.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts to reduce repetitive manual testing.
- Apply knowledge of Testing areas (Automation, Performance, Database, Blackbox, Whitebox) to define Test Planning
- Works independently to complete testing activities
- Collaborates with project team to meet quality objectives
- Performs requirements review
- Plays active role in defect triage
- Applies Quality Assurance concepts
- Execute tests (Manual and Automated)
- Creation, maintenance, and execution of the project test plan
- Participates in creating career plan dictating their interest and path for personal growth
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer or business related field (Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, etc.)
- Typically requires 3-4 years of experience and mid-level achievement in one of the core testing areas (Quality, Test Engineering, Test Automation, Performance Testing, Mobile Testing, and Database Testing) - or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Strong preference for Mobile Testing and Automated testing (using tools such as Selenium, Android Mobile/Junit, Robotiom, MonkeyRunner, PhoneMonkey, UIAutomation, etc…)
- Ability to Code or write scripts to automate functional testing
- Working knowledge of multiple testing tools and technical testing approaches
- Seeks to understand changing priorities, Willingly accepts new assignments
- Communicates individual test effort results clearly and accurately
- Understands where to go to get and give information, Is professional and positive in interactions with others
- Has a basic knowledge of customers (internal and external) and their needs, Reaches out to team members and organizational roles to better understand the customers and their needs
- Delivers work according to client expectations
- Works to understand scope, and assist in its management
- Ability to identify and suggest potential testing solutions and application of testing techniques
- Follows directions in a way that demonstrates an understanding of the business and the vision
- Ability to travel to client sites unassisted
$59,000 - $89,000
Click here to apply: