SENIOR WEB DEVELOPERNative Recruitment, Romania , Bucuresti
Native Recruitment is a fast growing company specialized in recruitment and consulting in the areas of IT, Telecom and BPO. The company is part of a successful international group, with more than 14 years of experience and offices in Germany, Romania, Bulgaria and Serbia.
A dynamic, young Swiss company is looking for people like you!
With 6 years of experience, they are a leading supplier of personnel planning software. They are looking for the first Senior Web Developers to take over this challenge and work on developing their innovative staff management system.
SENIOR WEB DEVELOPER
• Work in our new and central office and put the basis of a great team!
• Work together with an international team of developers!
• Travel to Switzerland for a few weeks at a time!
• Work independently on diverse projects!
• Work on the improvement and further development of the state of the art software;
• Be in charge of analysis, architecture, prototyping, implementation and testing of new modules and tools!
• Offer third level support!
• You have at least 4 years of experience in web development;
• You have experience with an MVC framework pref. Zend or Symfony;
• You have experience with front-end frameworks such as jQuery, ExtJS, LESS, SASS, Bootstrap, etc.;
• You are able to work on UNIX systems and with version administration Git;
• You have knowledge of software architecture, design patterns and ERM;
• You have basic Apache knowledge;
• You have good knowledge of English (verbal and written);
• You have great problem solving skills;
• You are capable to work independently;
• You are characterized by carefulness and precision;
• You are a pragmatic person;
• You have high expectations concerning yourself and your projects;
• You are innovative and creative and like to work on improvement of products
Would be great, BUT not mandatory if:
• You have knowledge of NoSQL, Perl, Python, Java and Objective-C;
• You have experience with high availability SaaS applications;
• You have UI/UX development skills;
• Opportunities to grow your career in the newly established team!
• A space where you can be creative and have the freedom to realize your own ideas!
• Participation in the concept formation!
• A flexible working schedule!
• 5 weeks holiday!
• Performance linked and competitive financial package!
Want to know more? Send us your CV at
and we will tell you!
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE.